Aluminum One-Way Vent
The OMG OlyVent is engineered to prolong the life of the roof system by reducing moisture within the roof system and trapped air pressure within the building. The one-way vent allows trapped air pressure to escape, while the two-way breather, combined with the one-way vent, will help reduce moisture. Trapped air pressure and moisture can cause a reduction in thermal protection of the insulation and roof membrane system, leading to roof deck damage. Available as either one-way vents or two-way breathers, the OMG OlyVent offers many unique features for better performance and design.
- The one-way OlyVent features a Duro Nitrile rubber valve, allowing trapped air pressure to escape, which helps to reduce blistering of the roof system and damage to roof insulation and the roof structure. The two-way breather, combined with the one-way vent, helps reduce moisture.
- Made from heavy gauge, spun aluminum for strength and durability.
- The conical shape and broad base opening allow for greater performance than standard, cylindrical designed vents, allowing for easier installation and a better-performing flashing detail.
- A simple identification feature distinguishes the one-way vent from the two-way breather, allowing roof inspections to be completed quickly and thoroughly.
- The vandal-proof cap design provides security while preventing the entry of wind-blown rain or snow.
- The versatile, one-way vent and two-way breather can be used with single-ply or BUR applications.