DryerJack® 477 Low Profile Roof Vent & Vent Sealing Adapter Multi-Flash Bundle
The DryerJack® is built tough in the USA. Manufactured with heavy gauge Galvalume® steel and designed for low-profile, airflow-efficient performance. The hood’s wide opening, protected by a patented, curved damper, is cleaning tool accessible and handles the demanding needs for properly venting a dryer.
- Made of Rugged Heavy Gauge Galvalume Steel
- Complies with Building Code IMC 504 & IRC 1502
- Includes Nail Holes for Installation Protects with Seamless Hood and Unibody Base
- Available in Heavy Powder-Coated Colors
DryerJacks are optimally designed for a roof pitch between 3/12 and 12/12. Roof pitch in excess of 45 degrees will render the damper ineffective.
Before installation ensure that the substrate (roofing material) is uniform and even. Installation shall be made in accordance with recognized sheet metal practices. SMACNA Architectural Sheet Metal Manual 6th Ed. Specifications shall be used as a guide and basis for detail whenever applicable.
NOTE: Recommended use of this product is for exhaust of warm dry or slightly moist air only. This product is not intended for venting exhaust grease or liquid.
Metal Roof Vent Sealing Adapter Multi-Flash Master Flash®
- available in black, light gray and dark gray EPDM
- specifically designed for the metal roofing industry
- closed top
- 24" square base