Stainless Steel Wall Dryer / Exhaust Vent
•made of 16-ounce stainless steel
•available in 4", 6", 8", 10", and 12" outlet sizes
•equipped with a filter screen, one-way damper flap, or both
•has a stainless steel tube connector to prevent...
- made of 16-ounce stainless steel
- available in 4", 6", 8", 10", and 12" outlet sizes
- equipped with a filter screen, one-way damper flap, or both
- has a stainless steel tube connector to prevent electrolysis
- filter screen is removable for easy cleaning
- available in flush mount or stucco mount
This outdoor wall vent is ideal not only for use as a dryer or exhaust vent but can also be used as a kitchen range hood vent or external air vent. The flush mount should be purchased if the siding of your building is already installed, or if your building is brick or stone. The stucco mount model has a flashing and is meant to be installed prior to the siding installation. This mount can best be used with stucco wood siding or vinyl siding. Stucco mount vents must be installed underneath siding and waterproofing.
*Dryer Vent Note - If you are using this product to vent a dryer, a screen should not be ordered and only a flapper should be used. A screen can catch the lint from the dryer causing a fire hazard.
*Intake Vent Note - If you are using this product as an intake vent or to exhaust a fireplace, a flapper vent should not be ordered and only a screen should be used.