Whirlybird® 12" Turbine Vent - Mill Finish - Internally Braced
The Whirlybird® turbine's large flashing makes installation easy. The Whirlybird® turbine's exclusive vari-pitch base adjusts to a 12/12 roof pitch for use on many roof applications. When installed properly, the Whirlybird® turbine reduces energy bills and the likelihood of winter ice buildup.
The turbine design features permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearings that ensure long life and no maintenance. Other common features of the turbine are its rigid spider-type construction—riveted at every connection and tested to withstand winds of 110 M.P.H.,21 air-foil curved vanes with rolled edges to deflect water, and 100% rust-free all-aluminum construction.
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearings that ensure long life and no maintenance.
- All-aluminum rust-free construction.
- Rigid spider-type structure.
- Riveted at every connection.
- 21 air-foil curved vanes with rolled vane edges to deflect water.
- Exclusive vari-pitch base adjusts to 12/12 roof pitch.
- Large flashing for easy installation.
- Tested to withstand winds of 110 m.p.h.
- Easy installation.
- Reduces energy bills.
- Reduces winter ice build-up