DryerJack® 486U Roof Vent for Flat Roof
Every DryerJack® is built tough right here in the U.S. and made from heavy-gauge galvanized steel. The 486U model is for flat or tapered insulation roofs where curb installs are ideal or specified for the project. Curb installs provide ultimate water penetration protection and offer the convenience of easy removal if needed.
When you need a versatile installation for the energy-efficient DryerJack, curb
is the solution.
- Flapper Closure Deters Bird and Rodent Entry
- Collar and Curved Damper Maximize Airflow
- Water-tight Collar Doubles Weather Protection
- Taller Profile Provides Extra Clearance
- Access Door Accommodates Cleaning Tools
- Built-in Curb Mount for Flat Roof Installs
Before installation ensure that the substrate (roofing material) is uniform and even. Installation shall be made in accordance with recognized sheet metal practices. SMACNA Architectural Sheet Metal Manual 6th Ed. Specifications shall be used as a guide and basis for detail whenever applicable.
NOTE: Recommended use of this product is for exhaust of warm dry or slightly moist air only. This product is not intended for venting exhaust grease or liquid.